which produce group is your favorite? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
we had a couple so far so I thought talking about this might be fun.

I personally LOVE iz*one the most. They are just everything and I love the songs they released​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Willow
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,495
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
IZ*ONE.. Lol i have literally spent 1000's more dollars on em.

IOI happened as a wierd time. i didnt watch any of the stuff in real time I think i heard about them near whatta man/gugudan debut and went back and watched the shows then. I have watched pd01 a ton but.

Some of the methods used in the later version i do not feel improved the show. I hate the top heavy pick method started in the groups stage of s2.
It pretty much insures that the first 3-4 teams are crazy loaded.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Oh shit I just now saw this post. Personally I felt the most connected to I.O.I but I've never been a fan of any of the groups songs if I'm being honest for any of the groups.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,495
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Oh shit I just now saw this post. Personally I felt the most connected to I.O.I but I've never been a fan of any of the groups songs if I'm being honest for any of the groups.
lol i went from this to yours :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread