Which Rihanna Song Do You Not Know? (1 Viewer)

Joined
28 November 2018
Messages
281
Reactions Received
2,018
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
and again I know every song, omg, I'm so intellectual :sj_weary:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The last 5. I haven't kept up with her in recent years
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I love Rihanna, shes definitely one of the most iconic pop/rap artists as of now, shes created multiple hits and overall she's just a very talented artist. but it would be a lie for me to say that I've listened to a lot of her bsides. tbh I probably should go check out her older albums sidetracks when I get the chance... but i have actually listened to a lot of songs on this list so i guess im safe :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I love Rihanna, shes definitely one of the most iconic pop/rap artists as of now, shes created multiple hits and overall she's just a very talented artist. but it would be a lie for me to say that I've listened to a lot of her bsides. tbh I probably should go check out her older albums sidetracks when I get the chance...
Oh non of these are b-sides. They're all her promoted singles ^^
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread