- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Was it? Why didn't you make it activeDefinitely 4 seasons that song is magical!
Also, welcome back savior! Kps was so dead without you.
My users thread got 5 pages that's the best I could do it was just too dead :(Was it? Why didn't you make it active![]()
We'll get this place up and runningMy users thread got 5 pages that's the best I could do it was just too dead :(
Dw I will keep trying!
The one and onlyBECKY LYNCH????![]()
Yeah I liked Kill This LoveOMG AB YOU LIKED KILL THIS LOVE?!?!!?!?!?!?!
So much taste, you get a raise.Blue
Four Seasons
I was gonna add Chen's solo because tbh it's slaying as well but went with women only hereChen’s solo stream it for blessed ears.
Four Seasons.
I wish I could’ve said Chen’s Love Words because damn that song just throws everything at you.I was gonna add Chen's solo because tbh it's slaying as well but went with women only here![]()