Which Song Was Your Favorite From The Below 5? (1 Viewer)

Which Song Did You Prefer?


  • Total voters
    22

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's pretty easy to guess where my vote went :sakUwu:

You got me checking out Fever, automatically seems like my fav song from GFRIEND. Though, not really fan of GFRIEND's music. So maybe first song I like from them, yay? :jisoosmh::pepeheart:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
It's pretty easy to guess where my vote went :sakUwu:

You got me checking out Fever, automatically seems like my fav song from GFRIEND. Though, not really fan of GFRIEND's music. So maybe first song I like from them, yay? :jisoosmh::pepeheart:
YAAAAAAAY :queen::queen::queen:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'll go with Kill This Love. It's finally grown on me. I love gogobebe too though.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: dooh and Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread