Which songs did I miss in 2016? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
yeah I sometimes feel like I am too picky with the songs I like x.x
I'm lucky to have Seventeen, Super Junior and EXO to feed me songs I love :sanapray:

but otherwise I haven't found other groups with who I can just put an album on and listen to it from start to end without skipping.
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
A lot of K-hiphop :irenecrazy:
I'm gonna name slightly less popular artists EDIT: :welp: I mean not an idol group ok, otherwise you've probably already listened.

Well I'm not sure if you missed it, but I really liked Hoody's On and On album. My favorite songs are Lust, Forest, Need U, and Outro.


Also, these two tracks.

 
Last edited:

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
ok after doing some of my music folder digging LOL I remembered some others aswell




also pretty much everything shinee released in 2016 lel

I know Stalker thanks to @RavenHikari already, it's an alright song, not something I'd listen to often tho.

I only know like 2 songs from I.O.I, their debut and that song where Chungha made the choreography for. The song is good, for the most part, the Chorus is the only part that I don't really like, might get used to it if I listen to the song more.

The VIXX song is a bop, I have it on my playlist already :junweary:
The chorus for the SHINee song is really good! Not too sure about the rest of the song, I'll probably like it more if I listen to it more
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck










I am pretty sure you know these
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
A lot of K-hiphop :irenecrazy:
I'm gonna name slightly less well-known artists, otherwise you've probably already listened.

Well I'm not sure if you missed it, but I really liked Hoody's On and On album. My favorite songs are Lust, Forest, Need U, and Outro.


Also, these two tracks.

wdym slightly less, I know them all :zoomeyes: I have a few G.Soul songs on my playlist already which are like my faves from him so they are hard to beat for me, Where do we go from here is sadly one that can't beat them :sadcat:

I have Eyedi's Best Mistake on my playlist, haven't been really fond of her other music tho q.q Sign is a good track tho, might add it to the playlist

Hoody's album was just sleep inducing which might be a great genre for some, but not really for me
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: yeji and mirella

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship










I am pretty sure you know these
Canvas is like in my top 3 of 4minute songs :junweary:

I know After School's song as well, cuz of the poles lol I remember them, its an alright song, not really my type.
C-CLOWN's song is a bop as well, support TREI since Jaejun was a member in there.


Not sure if I saw/heard that KARA song before, but same as After School, not really my type.
You should know what I think about IU's music, this song didn't really change my opinion about her music :susPepe:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Canvas is like in my top 3 of 4minute songs :junweary:

I know After School's song as well, cuz of the poles lol I remember them, its an alright song, not really my type.
C-CLOWN's song is a bop as well, support TREI since Jaejun was a member in there.


Not sure if I saw/heard that KARA song before, but same as After School, not really my type.
You should know what I think about IU's music, this song didn't really change my opinion about her music :susPepe:
:sj_weary: I knew the IU song wouldn’t be your but the lovely vocals of her and jjong always got to me personally
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Myco

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I got into kpop in early 2016 but I only really listened to BTS. I was too much into anime at the time :nekosweat:

Here are some underrated Suju songs nevertheless. I'm pretty sure you've probably heard them though. I can't think of a song you haven't heard before. :wimwim:





 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I got into kpop in early 2016 but I only really listened to BTS. I was too much into anime at the time :nekosweat:

Here are some underrated Suju songs nevertheless. I'm pretty sure you've probably heard them though. I can't think of a song you haven't heard before. :wimwim:





ahh, lots of Suju, @RavenHikari and I had a Suju rabbit stream once where we listened to mostly all of their songs so I actually know all 3 of them already
I like Devil the most out of the 3
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
ahh, lots of Suju, @RavenHikari and I had a Suju rabbit stream once where we listened to mostly all of their songs so I actually know all 3 of them already
I like Devil the most out of the 3
Yes Devil is definitely my favourite too. Is it just me or doesn't it sound a lot like a mixture of Sucker by the Jonas Brothers and Happy by Pharrell Williams?
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Well you got into kpop 4 weeks before me so I'm not much help. :yolk:
But here are some I liked.







Im sure you know most of them
yep i think I know them all, Without You is one of the best NCT songs in their discography :junweary:
I only ever liked one Berry Good song, don't believe x.x

I only like Cross Gene's most recent album rip :c, altho that song was pretty good
Nuest and ftisland arent really my type
The Teen Top song is good as well :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and yeji
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,477
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Gonna assume you have Bol 4's Red planet covered. Also Taeyeon 11: 11, Rain, Starlight, why album ect.
Also the entirety of pd 101 :)

All mine by fx.
Destiny by Lovelyz.
I love tinkerbell by April :)

Jessica Fly, big mini world and love me the same from With love J Beautiful and wonderland from wonderland


i loved gugudan's debut but not may others did.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47 and Myco

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm really not fond of old music, say before 2014, the oldest group I probably like songs from are like Speed, but the song was actually pretty alright for my picky taste in old music
Me in a nutshell, I'm also extremely picky with old music, if it sounds even a bit old, I hate it *cough* anything from SNSD that's old that isn't Run Devil Run *cough* *sigh* especially Gee
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread