Which Star Wars Lightsaber colour are you? (Detailed af edition) (2 Viewers)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
We've had a few of these before. However I found this one to be the most comprehensive and detailed of all. The little descriptions under every question also help. Take this quiz and share your results :sanapray:


In 2-3 of the questions, you might need to google the terms and visit the Star Wars wiki, but you could also just guess randomly. Your choice :pepeheart:

I actually got the result I always wanted at last :sanapray:

Capture.PNG


:sj_weary:

Zabraks:
@Darth_17 @Darth_berries @Darth_Lixo @Darth_Bitzy @maruberry

Others:
@darthraine @Ahsoka @Ashla_K @yoda_jen @yoda_tato @Jakey_Yoda @Darth_Felflame @Darth_Kuro
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yellow Lightsaber
The purpose of your color is to "keep Sith away and patrol the galaxy." It has been used by Bastila Shan as a double-bladed lightsaber. You have a yellow lightsaber.

I ..... I don't know what to think of that
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I got yellow :wimwim:
Yellow Lightsaber
The purpose of your color is to "keep Sith away and patrol the galaxy." It has been used by Bastila Shan as a double-bladed lightsaber. You have a yellow lightsaber.

I ..... I don't know what to think of that
Patrolling the galaxy keeping Siths away, still doing mod work :wimwim:
I'm glad I didn't get yellow, my least favorite color :wimwim:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Patrolling the galaxy keeping Siths away, still doing mod work :wimwim:
I'm glad I didn't get yellow, my least favorite color :wimwim:
:wimwim: if I knew more about Star Wars I am sure I would have gotten something else
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Ahsoka

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Probably hard to get what you want from it.. unless you are just answering the one's for Siths xd
Lol still, there were only 1-2 Sith related questions lol, otherwise more Jedi questions xD
I'm pretty impressed I got red :sj_weary:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Probably hard to get what you want from it.. unless you are just answering the one's for Siths xd
For sith:
What would you do if you see a puppy?
Eat it for dinner :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Lol still, there were only 1-2 Sith related questions lol, otherwise more Jedi questions xD
I'm pretty impressed I got red :sj_weary:
True, but you got options to answer stuff like "vengeful", "pineapple".. :pandatea:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
True, but you got options to answer stuff like "vengeful", "pineapple".. :pandatea:
Oh I answered blueberry tho :jenniesmug:
And unforgiving instead of vengeful lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread