Pineapple was in different question, in the pizza topping one. Pineapple definitely was the Sith answerOh I answered blueberry tho
And unforgiving instead of vengeful lol.
Ofc, I also picked blueberry and unforgiving <3
Pineapple was in different question, in the pizza topping one. Pineapple definitely was the Sith answerOh I answered blueberry tho
And unforgiving instead of vengeful lol.
That's Asajj VentressOoh that looks nice
The girl I mean, waifu material![]()
Ayy look at us thinking alike <3Pineapple was in different question, in the pizza topping one. Pineapple definitely was the Sith answer
Ofc, I also picked blueberry and unforgiving <3
Oh wiki says she's a Zabrak go figureThat's Asajj Ventress![]()
Pepperoni is too wholesomeAyy look at us thinking alike <3
Except pineapples, I picked pepperoni coz it's better![]()
And yet our results say otherwisePepperoni is too wholesome![]()
Tbh, i was thinking that maybe choosing Star Trek over Star Wars would tip the scales bit more on dark side, but guess not.And yet our results say otherwise![]()
Yeah it was mix of on topic questions with random stuff lol. And I did choose Star Trek over Star Wars btw coz I think it's smarterTbh, i was thinking that maybe choosing Star Trek over Star Wars would tip the scales bit more on dark side, but guess not.
Though, i'm not sure what some answer like the continent you live in had to do with the quizz xd
I just like Star Trek moreYeah it was mix of on topic questions with random stuff lol. And I did choose Star Trek over Star Wars btw coz I think it's smarter![]()
Star Trek event when??Same tho
Taste![]()
Barely anyone even knowsStar Trek event when??![]()
suggest that in the suggestion thread and tag Events/Events Lead or just directly go to Chlorine. Events is always up for suggestionsBarely anyone even knows
We could do a Naruto event with various hidden villages and the leaders would be Hokage, Raikage, Kazekage etc.![]()
Animu eventBarely anyone even knows
We could do a Naruto event with various hidden villages and the leaders would be Hokage, Raikage, Kazekage etc.![]()
Harem and waifu as prizesAnimu event![]()
Collecting all the 2d waifusHarem and waifu as prizes![]()
That seems pretty common in these parts of galaxy![]()
Yaaas am golden yellaaa