- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Why knock when you could bulldozer like a tank like a soldierah wait, you know. how about a Knock Knock joke?
Why knock when you could bulldozer like a tank like a soldierah wait, you know. how about a Knock Knock joke?
ah I'm too shy shy shy to do that.Why knock when you could bulldozer like a tank like a soldier![]()
Fine fine guess I'll put on my bb cream pa pa pa lipstickeu ma ma ma for youah I'm too shy shy shy to do that.
wow thanks to you, I only have one question. I wanna know, what is love?Fine fine guess I'll put on my bb cream pa pa pa lipstickeu ma ma ma for you![]()
It's when I can make it real simple for you and give you two choices- yes or yeswow thanks to you, I only have one question. I wanna know, what is love?
aaaaaa yessss, i would buy a pink Lamborghini for youIt's when I can make it real simple for you and give you two choices- yes or yes![]()
Ayy you make everything alright *drops that ass*aaaaaa yessss, i would buy a pink Lamborghini for you
i canttttttt, oh my goddddddd (switching it up a bit bc i literally cant breathe from laughing)Ayy you make everything alright *drops that ass*![]()
LMFAOO take your timei canttttttt, oh my goddddddd (switching it up a bit bc i literally cant breathe from laughing)
thanks, you make everything alrightLMFAOO take your time![]()
bro i don't have anymore puns,Oh stop you![]()
That's quite alright fam, embrace the dark sidebro i don't have anymore puns,i am sorry i have failed you as a Jedi.
![]()
Aight so we gon make my saber red or whattttt???That's quite alright fam, embrace the dark side
Become my apprentice Darth Basura![]()
Ayy the lamborghini might be pink but we wielding those red sabers of righteous vengeanceAight so we gon make my saber red or whattttt???i am finally an apprentice!!!
![]()
Ayyyyyyyyyyy, so how we gon change mine from green to red. plot twist: i become Christmas colorsAyy the lamborghini might be pink but we wielding those red sabers of righteous vengeance![]()
That's the one everyone wantedPurple Lightsaber
The meaning of your lightsaber is unique from others. It is used by Jedi who were once Sith then later became a Jedi. Mace Windu uses this lightsaber. You have a purple lightsaber.
Ayy everyday feels like Christmas when you're a Sith lord, ain't that a good reason to joinAyyyyyyyyyyy, so how we gon change mine from green to red. plot twist: i become Christmas colors
Omg the elusive purplePurple Lightsaber
The meaning of your lightsaber is unique from others. It is used by Jedi who were once Sith then later became a Jedi. Mace Windu uses this lightsaber. You have a purple lightsaber.