Which sub unit would you like to see? (1 Viewer)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Sub units usually flop and end being a waste of money, but anyway.
I feel mean for laughing, but :haylul:

I want to see a Wheein/Hwasa subunit; I anticipate killer vocals and performance.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just want Orange Caramel
 
Joined
15 October 2019
Messages
22
Reactions Received
45
Location
Saturn
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Literally any of the WJSN subunits we were told to anticipate.

Edit: WJSN has probably the most members who could be considered stable main vocalists in the industry rn--their subunits were announced at debut and they made a lot of sense. They're doing fairly well and any of the members could use practice rapping, instead of Exy. Idk why they'd bother announcing the subunits if they never intended to make them.
 
Last edited:

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
People have been begging for both a KaiSoo and a ChanSoo unit since forever...

But I want KaiSoo unit, bcs I want to see ksoo really going off dancing, bcs we all know he can, he just chooses not to!
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
People have been begging for both a KaiSoo and a ChanSoo unit since forever...

But I want KaiSoo unit, bcs I want to see ksoo really going off dancing, bcs we all know he can, he just chooses not to!
Chansoo I really want too, their covers are next level (and we know Ksoo spends time in Chanyeol’s studio so they must have songs ready to go) Kaisoo would be great too (Ksoo just needs to be in a unit when enlistments are over)
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
A
Chansoo I really want too, their covers are next level (and we know Ksoo spends time in Chanyeol’s studio so they must have songs ready to go) Kaisoo would be great too (Ksoo just needs to be in a unit when enlistments are over)
Actually the 3 of them in one unit would be amazing too! It would have all aspects covered!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread