- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,387
- Reactions Received
- 151,400
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
For me my typing can be so bad I could probably end up in r/ihadastroke 
Basically it's when typing goes very wrong most of the timeI didn't know the one you mentioned but probably that or abrupt chaos tbh.
IM JOININGBasically it's when typing goes very wrong most of the time
![]()
![]()
I spend a ridiculous amount of time on Reddit, like 5 hours a day, and i swear the majority of time is just on fds lolI usually go to r/femaledatingstrategy
It's entertaining, it's eye opening, I get new music from it -- I'm glad it existsI spend a ridiculous amount of time on Reddit, like 5 hours a day, and i swear the majority of time is just on fds lol
im already on a few redditsFor me my typing can be so bad I could probably end up in r/ihadastroke![]()