Which subreddit would you be most likely to end up in? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
r/womenwritingmen
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Ahsoka
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I usually go to r/femaledatingstrategy
I spend a ridiculous amount of time on Reddit, like 5 hours a day, and i swear the majority of time is just on fds lol
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita and Ahsoka

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I spend a ridiculous amount of time on Reddit, like 5 hours a day, and i swear the majority of time is just on fds lol
It's entertaining, it's eye opening, I get new music from it -- I'm glad it exists
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis and Ahsoka

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm mostly active in Kpop and anime/manga subreddits but other than that I love stuff like r/Holup, r/ATBGE (Awful Taste but Great Execution), r/rareinsults and sports subreddits.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
For me my typing can be so bad I could probably end up in r/ihadastroke :wimwim:
im already on a few reddits
mainly youtubers related ones
like Distractible ( go listen btw)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,170
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
r/legaladvice or r/relationshipadvice

since apparently I'm getting ousted from my own company and need to sue them and kakao!!!

oh yes and my deceased's wife nephew ousted me so that will make a fun family gathering
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread