- Joined
- 19 October 2020
- Messages
- 19,165
- Reactions Received
- 28,437
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,455
- Fandom
- multi BG
- Gender
- Female
I´d love to go to Disneyland in Paris and the Harry Potter one in London ♥
aren´t Hershey British candies???Maybe Hershey Park
I looked it up, it's Americanaren´t Hershey British candies???
ohhh I was expecting everything made from chocolate and noo :DI looked it up, it's American
cedar point..The roller coaster ones in Ohio... cant remember the name.
ill go look.
I was expecting the roller caster from Step by Step opening theme, but wowcedar point..
![]()
Cedar Point | Amusement Park in Ohio
Spend the day at Cedar Point, the roller coaster capital of the world. Begin planning your trip to the best amusement park in Ohio, Cedar Point, today!www.cedarpoint.com
i think that is kings island that too i was still searching )I was expecting the roller caster from Step by Step opening theme, but wow
^ Oh this toocedar point..
i think cedar point has this cool coaster that droppes in to a ravine next to the park. pretty unique.I was expecting the roller caster from Step by Step opening theme, but wow
the description sounds beautifuli think cedar point has this cool coaster that droppes in to a ravine next to the park. pretty unique.