which traits can't you stand? (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
here are mine

- people that are swearing, I mean a little is fine but I hate when it is too much
(I am myself usually really polite)
- people that are showing off

what about you?
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
bad table manners, or manners in general

like chewing with ur mouth open (its okay if ur sick bc i could get if its hard for u)
scraping the plate/bowl with a fork
playing w food/picking at it

i also hate when ppl that i just met touch me i always flinch
you wouldn't like me then xD I am the both first types :haylul:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
As expected from a tea lover to be very polite :sanapray:

Imma go with any sort of bragging as well, humble or intentional. Sometimes I find myself doing it unintentionally and I hate myself for a moment. I have been working on myself to be more careful about it.
you can ask my friends, I am almost never swearing :sanapray:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
When you wait in line and people stand against you or get to close behind you
I don't want to have your breath in my neck, Frank
that's so annoying!!!! I agree with you Belgi
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Drama starters
Gossips
People that don't say hi when you are making a conversation
pettiness
People that think they are somehow better than another person
Liars


that's all.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
People with severe victim complex
People who think the world revolves around them
Hypocrites

That's all coming to mind right now. Funnily, I had a person in mind and I just stated all their traits so... clearly I need to remove this person from my life.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I can’t stand people who try to make themselves seem better than everyone else. You shouldn’t need to go around flaunting your accomplishments and let them speak for themselves.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I can’t stand people who try to make themselves seem better than everyone else. You shouldn’t need to go around flaunting your accomplishments and let them speak for themselves.
HI MY BROTHER :dubuwave:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Inconsiderate, people that are causing trouble to others. Usually brats, but doesn't make it less annoying.

Superficial or without opinions/thoughts of their own, you have brain please use it.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Willow

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
People who actively seek attention
People who touch me constantly while they are speaking
People who are loud
People with too much energy
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
People who actively seek attention
People who touch me constantly while they are speaking
People who are loud
People with too much energy
uuuh I recognize myself in the first category, however it isn't happening that frequently
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hate it when people lie. I just can't stand it. I want people to be upfront with me
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread