Which users are most likely to get into an argument? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
And I don't mean a mean argument, I mean a fun one!

Recently I would have said me and @Jiminish , but we have talked our differences through it seems... So now I have no idea!
:pandacop:dont get ahead of yourself i still quite hate you :llama_laugh:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I take back my original words... I hate you! :pandamad:

Yunyong is superior anyways, stop coming after kyungsoo just because you are insecure about your ship!
i think you are just insecure about kyungsoo's visuals
18046
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
i think you are just insecure about kyungsoo's visuals
18046
I haven't said he looks bad!
He just looks like he is 5 months old without eyebrows and I feel uncomfortable looking at my no.1 most fuckable idol and seeing an infant looking back!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I haven't said he looks bad!
He just looks like he is 5 months old without eyebrows and I feel uncomfortable looking at my no.1 most fuckable idol and seeing an infant looking back!
Idk im into it
18047
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
He looks like a kid though... Not even kidding!

Maybe because you don't see him as fuckable as I do, you aren't bothered by it as much?
its just great to see you get your knickers in a twist :llama_laugh:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
When you make the man I fantasize about regularly to look like a kid... Yes I get my panties in a twist.
peace offering
18048
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Skinnny and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
WHY MUST YOU ANNOY ME EVERYDAY, GO AWAY PEASANT :chickill::chickill::chickill:
I finished my to do list early today :pandahappy: thank you for being so cooperative baekk
 
  • Like
  • Angry
Reactions: baekk and Skinnny
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I hate you too bitch

STAN JAEYONG
Impossible to stan Jaeyong when jaehyun is the most boring loaf to ever exist you kidding me
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread