- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
EXO definitely thrives on Knowing Bros to me, it's some of the best content from them and they seem so comfy. I also loved their episode of Star Show 360
BTS I actually think is best doing their own variety shows without formal hosting, they just seem more comfortable that way and let loose when it's just them together
GOT7 thrives on most shows because they play well with everyone and try to make it fun, especially Jackson
BTS I actually think is best doing their own variety shows without formal hosting, they just seem more comfortable that way and let loose when it's just them together
GOT7 thrives on most shows because they play well with everyone and try to make it fun, especially Jackson