Which visuals you don't get the hype with them?? (1 Viewer)

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
mhh I tend to think that Super Junior has way more handsome guys than Siwon. I do like his visuals but I always was wsy
more into Donghae and even Hyukjae is someone I really love visually.
I'm sorry, did you just-

No it must be a mistake
I thought you said Super Junior Siwon. As in, the Siwon. The Siwon with a handsome, chiseled face that would make Adonis look like your average Joe off the street. The Siwon that makes most male models green with envy knowing they'll never be as ravishing and dashing as him. The Choi Siwon that would make every entry on TC Candler's 100 Most Beautiful Faces look like a randomly generated character from a throwaway game in the bargain bin made as a student project.

Surely it must be a mistake. It looks like I didn't get enough sleep and somehow mistakenly saw incorrectly. It was almost as if I saw you say Choi Siwon of Super Junior
Can't be. The Siwon with a side-profile so distinct and perfectly crafted by the beings that be that as soon as he was born, the doctors and nurses fainted on the spot knowing that they have seen the most beautiful human specimen in the existence of mankind and that from then on, humanity has peaked and will never ascertain such heights ever again. His actual face is just so exquisitely proportioned and meticulously laid out such that he is the very essence of the word; visual. The word 'visual' itself did not know of its own true meaning until Choi Siwon came into being.

Now, onto his hair....
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm sorry, did you just-

No it must be a mistake
I thought you said Super Junior Siwon. As in, the Siwon. The Siwon with a handsome, chiseled face that would make Adonis look like your average Joe off the street. The Siwon that makes most male models green with envy knowing they'll never be as ravishing and dashing as him. The Choi Siwon that would make every entry on TC Candler's 100 Most Beautiful Faces look like a randomly generated character from a throwaway game in the bargain bin made as a student project.

Surely it must be a mistake. It looks like I didn't get enough sleep and somehow mistakenly saw incorrectly. It was almost as if I saw you say Choi Siwon of Super Junior
Can't be. The Siwon with a side-profile so distinct and perfectly crafted by the beings that be that as soon as he was born, the doctors and nurses fainted on the spot knowing that they have seen the most beautiful human specimen in the existence of mankind and that from then on, humanity has peaked and will never ascertain such heights ever again. His actual face is just so exquisitely proportioned and meticulously laid out such that he is the very essence of the word; visual. The word 'visual' itself did not know of its own true meaning until Choi Siwon came into being.

Now, onto his hair....
I feel blessed to be alive on the day this post was made :rjbow::rjbow:
Choi Siwon, a demigod :sj_weary:
 
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
mhh I tend to think that Super Junior has way more handsome guys than Siwon. I do like his visuals but I always was wsy
more into Donghae and even Hyukjae is someone I really love visually.
Lol no Siwon is definitely the most handsome and sexy member... imo I find him hot espeically during Mr.simple era... I guess u like guys with baby face more then ?? Donghae is not my cup of tea tbh i would pass on him lol.
 
Last edited:
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,438
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
You mean Jiyeon? :nakypog:
Ngl I always preferred Hyomin but Jiyeon during peak T-ara was so beautiful :maheart: Her as the villain in Day by Day MV is :sj_weary:
Eunjung and Soyeon, Hyomin does have that Jessica thing going for her. WGM with Eunjung......
WGM did right by a lot of girls. Some of my favs
Seungyeon
Victoria........
Seohyun (although i think how she was in wgm is what held SM back from both movies)
Sunhwa
Eunjung
Sora
Naeun
Solar
Cao Lu
Joy
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
My list is miles long but off the top of my head
Yoona her face is too long
Sehun his nose is a bad shape
Rose bad nose
Lisa plain
Jisoo looks like everyone else
Minho square head
Gdragon ew
TOP ew
Lucas ew
Siwon ew
 
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
I feel like I very rarely prefer the "visuals" of the groups (aside from Jin), lol. I always seem to like the ones everyone (and their groups) tends to, hopefully lovingly, call ugly, such as Seungkwan/Hoshi and Kyuhyun/Yesung.

That being said, I rarely understand the hype around the likes of Yoona, Jennie, Siwon, Joy, and I guess Minho. Like they're all (obviously) very beautiful and attractive, but I just can't see why the hype is as enormous as it is? Guess my taste is the exact opposite of the Korean beauty standards, lol. Irene I do like a lot, though!

(On a side note, if someone asks I often refer to Siwon as the "guy who looks like he missed his business meeting and accidentally ended up in an idol group" because I know they'll get it, lol.)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
There are lies and then there is blasphemy :wimwim:
All of Kpop doesn't have anybody more handsome than Siwon, what a man :sj_weary:



Yes Siwon and Yunho are basically the ideal handsome human beings lol. Those masculine features :sanapray:



You mean Jiyeon? :nakypog:
Ngl I always preferred Hyomin but Jiyeon during peak T-ara was so beautiful :maheart: Her as the villain in Day by Day MV is :sj_weary:
you meant Jaejoong with that statement right ?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Lol no Siwon is definitely the most handsome and sexy member... imo I find him hot espeically during Mr.simple era... I guess u like guys with baby face more then ?? Donghae is not my cup of tea tbh i would pass on him lol.
I like guys like Dean or Crush more :wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
you meant Jaejoong with that statement right ?
I very clearly meant Siwon from greatest BG of all time Super Junior :sanapray:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I'm sorry, did you just-

No it must be a mistake
I thought you said Super Junior Siwon. As in, the Siwon. The Siwon with a handsome, chiseled face that would make Adonis look like your average Joe off the street. The Siwon that makes most male models green with envy knowing they'll never be as ravishing and dashing as him. The Choi Siwon that would make every entry on TC Candler's 100 Most Beautiful Faces look like a randomly generated character from a throwaway game in the bargain bin made as a student project.

Surely it must be a mistake. It looks like I didn't get enough sleep and somehow mistakenly saw incorrectly. It was almost as if I saw you say Choi Siwon of Super Junior
Can't be. The Siwon with a side-profile so distinct and perfectly crafted by the beings that be that as soon as he was born, the doctors and nurses fainted on the spot knowing that they have seen the most beautiful human specimen in the existence of mankind and that from then on, humanity has peaked and will never ascertain such heights ever again. His actual face is just so exquisitely proportioned and meticulously laid out such that he is the very essence of the word; visual. The word 'visual' itself did not know of its own true meaning until Choi Siwon came into being.

Now, onto his hair....
There are lies and then there is blasphemy :wimwim:
All of Kpop doesn't have anybody more handsome than Siwon, what a man :sj_weary:



Yes Siwon and Yunho are basically the ideal handsome human beings lol. Those masculine features :sanapray:



You mean Jiyeon? :nakypog:
Ngl I always preferred Hyomin but Jiyeon during peak T-ara was so beautiful :maheart: Her as the villain in Day by Day MV is :sj_weary:
How did this thread turn into a Siwon thirst field? :jisoosmh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
How did this thread turn into a Siwon thirst field? :jisoosmh:
Don't you mean why did it take so long to turn into a Siwon thirst field :sj_weary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread