Who are some idols that stylists have done wrong? (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
As a Starlight, I can most confidently say that Ravi gets the crown for worst styling in VIXX. It's as if the Stylists are having a competition to give Ravi the worst look they can pull.

Some looks:



I always get scared when it's time for Ravi to release his teaser pics, and I hope people understand why :')


What about you all? lmao
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Changmin


my brain cant think of anymore..but there definetly...are sadly
oh my god, I remember seeing pics of these years ago and thinking "why did they do this to them? this is gonna haunt them to the grave."
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Debut to The Boys Hyoyeon
Evidence
I Got A Boy Sunny. I really wasn't a fan of her short, blonde hair but they royally fucked her hard with that comeback
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hyoyeon of SNSD was done so dirty for years by stylists.
Bobby is also getting some weird styles
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
This hairstyle is criminal :welp:
34888


I really don't know who thought this was a good idea :zoomeyes:
34889
 
  • Like
Reactions: Panda, dnb and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread