Who are some non-kpop ytbers that you like? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I don’t follow youtubers anymore, but well... Superwoman sometimes
 
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
OF COURSE I LOVE RYAN AND SHANE

SUPERNATURAL OR TRUE CRIME???
I LOVE THEM TOO ~they are so funny ~
I like both equally actually! I am always happy when there's new content it's just the best youtube thing rn
When I found about them I watched every videos basically in one day
Shane is the person that we all need as a friend:pandaamazed: (sorry I am a simple fan)
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I love watching a lot of animation youtube or daily vloggers. I also follow paranormal youtuber or the one that talk about true crime.

- itsjudylife
- justkiddingnews
- Jaiden Animations
- theodd1sout
- fbe
- merelltwins
- wahlie tv
- domics
- cypher den
- emirichu
- chillypanda
- let me explain studios
- the amaazing
- Kendal Rae
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I basically just watch Shane and his friends ( Morgan, Garret, Ryland ....; I totally don't watch for Andrew though :wimwim: )

I also do tend to watch Cheap Lazy Vegan since her recipe videos are great af and I love her personality. Such a cool and chill girl.
 
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I LOVE THEM TOO ~they are so funny ~
I like both equally actually! I am always happy when there's new content it's just the best youtube thing rn
When I found about them I watched every videos basically in one day
Shane is the person that we all need as a friend:pandaamazed: (sorry I am a simple fan)
You're not a simple fan; I can't even judge because I just got into the series a couple weeks ago thanks to a friend. Honestly while I like Shane I feel like I couldn't have him as a friend because with our two crazy personalities it would be too much kljgklre I need Ryan to balance me out and I feel like that's what he does with Shane lelel
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wooyoungie and Loki
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
You're not a simple fan; I can't even judge because I just got into the series a couple weeks ago thanks to a friend. Honestly while I like Shane I feel like I couldn't have him as a friend because with our two crazy personalities it would be too much kljgklre I need Ryan to balance me out and I feel like that's what he does with Shane lelel
haha it's true about the personality thing! I only feel that we are kinda similar (specially in supernatural) it is not like I am brave tho... But a friend of mine pointed out we have similar ways to behave and what to think about supernatural stuff ~I know people who are just like Ryan I guess that's one of the reasons why this series is so popular people really can have fun with them while learning stuff and getting scary, like in true crime there was a lot os stories I didn't knew about, interesting facts even if they are well not nice, it's still story I just loved the episode about Jack The Ripper because there was so many info that I didn't knew and I thought I knew something lmao, I am really glad when they put new stuff in their chanel! I would like to see them talking about cryptozoology it would be good (they did a few episodes with these myths tho)
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
MrBrent98 <3
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread