- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
1. Gaho
He has one of the most unique voices in K-Pop imo and he can control it extremely well. It's just really heavenly to listen to his voice.
2. Eden
Just simply really amazing. I haven't really heard anyone with a similar voice to him in K-Pop as well and I think he can portray emotions in his voice really well.
3. Park Jimin
Doesn't really need any explanation right? She's just wonderful and literally slays every stage she is on and whatever song she sings it's a pleasure to listen to her sing.
He has one of the most unique voices in K-Pop imo and he can control it extremely well. It's just really heavenly to listen to his voice.
2. Eden
Just simply really amazing. I haven't really heard anyone with a similar voice to him in K-Pop as well and I think he can portray emotions in his voice really well.
3. Park Jimin
Doesn't really need any explanation right? She's just wonderful and literally slays every stage she is on and whatever song she sings it's a pleasure to listen to her sing.