- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
Who Are Your Top 2 Idols?
Who are the top 2 Idols most special to you? Why do you like them? Tell us about them.
Yoona
My first love. Yoona was the literal catalyst to my introduction to kpop. She single handedly got me into this world. More than any other idol she represents my ideal, and I see her as more than mere idol. She is a role model figure. I adore her kindness and optimism. Her work ethic and perseverance. Her ability to touch those around her for the better and be a force for happiness and goodness. I find her beauty to be more than surface deep. It radiates from her spirit and personality. It sounds cheesy, but I dream of finding a partner in life like her.
Tzuyu
My second kpop attachment. Her shy and quiet yet intelligent nature draws me in. I find her more endearing than anything other idol and following her activities fulfills the majority of my current kpop time. Also acts as muse for my amateur poetry for the lulz. She acts as primary emotional conduit for my love of TWICE. I also find her to be absolutely beautiful.
Who are the top 2 Idols most special to you? Why do you like them? Tell us about them.
Yoona
My first love. Yoona was the literal catalyst to my introduction to kpop. She single handedly got me into this world. More than any other idol she represents my ideal, and I see her as more than mere idol. She is a role model figure. I adore her kindness and optimism. Her work ethic and perseverance. Her ability to touch those around her for the better and be a force for happiness and goodness. I find her beauty to be more than surface deep. It radiates from her spirit and personality. It sounds cheesy, but I dream of finding a partner in life like her.
Tzuyu
My second kpop attachment. Her shy and quiet yet intelligent nature draws me in. I find her more endearing than anything other idol and following her activities fulfills the majority of my current kpop time. Also acts as muse for my amateur poetry for the lulz. She acts as primary emotional conduit for my love of TWICE. I also find her to be absolutely beautiful.