Who are your top 8 groups bias? (Part 2) (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
BITCH IT'S BECAUSE I CAN'T COMPARE A GODDESS WITH A KING!
So that’s why there’s no Taeyong!!!! Impossible to compare him when he’s a person even goddesses worship
 
  • Like
  • Angry
Reactions: lexus and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
So that’s why there’s no Taeyong!!!! Impossible to compare him when he’s a person even goddesses worship
i just can't even with you
HYUNA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>taeyong
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i just can't even with you
HYUNA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>taeyong
I can’t with you either you’re too funny hag I’m cackling you really typed such lies out
 
  • Like
  • Angry
Reactions: lexus and kuro
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and kuro

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Not in any order -

BTS - Taehyung
Winner - Seunghoon
SNSD - I don't really consider myself a stan, but I love Taeyeon. lol
AOA - Chanmi
CLC - Seunghee
EXID - All of them ❤
Blackpink - Rosé
Bigbang - TOP + GD
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Not in any order -

BTS - Taehyung
Winner - Seunghoon
SNSD - I don't really consider myself a stan, but I love Taeyeon. lol
AOA - Chanmi
CLC - Seunghee
EXID - All of them ❤
Blackpink - Rosé
Bigbang - TOP + GD
I have literally seen one other Seunghee stan ily <3
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
of course I did
how could I forget

oh right, you aren't of significance to me
Divorced before the marriage even happens! Is this a record or what!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread