Found who can you trade for a Blackpink Rose? (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I am looking for:
IZ*ONE: Yujin, Wonyoung, Yuri
Monsta X: Hyungwon or Kihyun
Dreamcatcher: anyone except SuA
TWICE: anyone except Mina and Jihyo

@Ozymandias will potentially trade Momo for Rose. I am just seeing if that's a valuable trade or not

we can negociate if you have Joshua, Dino, Jaehyun or Taeil.​
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm looking at arranging a 4 way trade so keep Momo for a while lol. If it works out, you might get one of the cards you need :sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I'm looking at arranging a 4 way trade so keep Momo for a while lol. If it works out, you might get one of the cards you need :sanapray:
I don't mind, maybe you'd get Momo yourself :haylul:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't mind, maybe you'd get Momo yourself :haylul:
That's the plan but you'd also get one of the cards you want lol, let's wait a few hours :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I just saw this now...:nayeonisdone:

Good thing you are here and can see what's about to go down.:lisalaugh::nekosweat:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,761
Reactions Received
93,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,547
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I am looking for:
IZ*ONE: Yujin, Wonyoung, Yuri
Monsta X: Hyungwon or Kihyun
Dreamcatcher: anyone except SuA
TWICE: anyone except Mina and Jihyo

@Ozymandias will potentially trade Momo for Rose. I am just seeing if that's a valuable trade or not

we can negociate if you have Joshua, Dino, Jaehyun or Taeil.​
Yachii had a wonyoung.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread