Who deserves a special place in hell? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
People who use empty seats to place their bags on in crowded public transport, thereby making others stand :sakUwu:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
wankfest bands and people.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
People who use empty seats to place their bags on in crowded public transport, thereby making others stand :sakUwu:
I do that sometimes but only when it is not crowded
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I do that sometimes but only when it is not crowded
That’s fine. If people are packed and standing that’s when it’s a problem :coronawimwim:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
People who stop in the middle of the stairs
What if they’re like me? I sometimes have to stop because I lose track of which step is which and which I’m on and need a second to reorient or I’ll fall up or down the stairs which both aren’t ideal. :susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
people who defend abusers just because they happen to be famous, for example johnny depp stans
I didn’t follow that at all but I was under the impression it seemed like she was the questionable one after all :susPepe: No idea if that’s true but it seemed like a widely acknowledged thing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I didn’t follow that at all but I was under the impression it seemed like she was the questionable one after all :susPepe: No idea if that’s true but it seemed like a widely acknowledged thing.
I barely followed the situation at all. The main thing I took away was that they were both immature and toxic (at least towards each other, I don’t know enough about their relationships with other people to say if they’re definitely toxic towards everyone in general or not), at least to varying degrees. I didn’t follow it closely though so I’m not positive who is more in the wrong. I just avoid both for now to be safe. One day I’ll care enough to look up all the fine details, but for now, eh.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
As for the answer to the question, I have people in mind for sure, but I’ll be a good person and not list them online. What I will say though is people that are discriminatory (homophobic, transphobic, racist, xenophobic, you name it).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I barely followed the situation at all. The main thing I took away was that they were both immature and toxic (at least towards each other, I don’t know enough about their relationships with other people to say if they’re definitely toxic towards everyone in general or not), at least to varying degrees. I didn’t follow it closely though so I’m not positive who is more in the wrong. I just avoid both for now to be safe. One day I’ll care enough to look up all the fine details, but for now, eh.
Yeah idk, I just looked up a summary and it seems like the court ruled in favor of Johnny Depp at one point and Amber Heard at one point also so even going by that it’s not clear who the court decided was wrong
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yeah idk, I just looked up a summary and it seems like the court ruled in favor of Johnny Depp at one point and Amber Heard at one point also so even going by that it’s not clear who the court decided was wrong
Yeah, the whole thing just seems like a mess. I’d look it up, especially since I’m curious now, but I’m just so mentally exhausted and can’t force myself to care right now. At least now I know why I didn’t know though: not even the courts knew.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I didn’t follow that at all but I was under the impression it seemed like she was the questionable one after all :susPepe: No idea if that’s true but it seemed like a widely acknowledged thing.
all that wide acknowledgement is due to social media and this is not me saying this in some "tiktok bad" way but because any kind of memes and videos regarding that trial were almost impossible to escape during that time and it's kinda horrifying to look back at that now because of the amount of mockery and harassment towards one woman this had led to. the more i actually read about it, the more i realised that amber heard was a victim of abuse who simply started to defend herself while johnny depp was just going off of whatever amber accused him and tried to turn it on her. that case last year was not even about who abused who, but because of an article that amber heard wrote about being a victim of domestic violence - she didn't even name her abuser yet depp felt threatened enough by it to sue her and cause global humiliation towards her. so this doesn't change the fact that legally johnny depp is still a court certified wife beater. and asides from the result of the 2022 trial, he still openly defends pedophiles, is best friends with a rapist, let his underage daughter live with her adult boyfriend and one of the most disgusting things i have had the displeasure of reading - wrote messages about drowning amber, burning her corpse and then raping it to make sure that she is dead. so his stans still deserve a special place in hell :takingnotes:
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
1. Dumb-asses who do NOT use the turn signal levers when driving.
Why should I suddenly become a traffic cop and guide them into or prevent them from entering the intersections???

2. Dumb-asses who do NOT pay attention on the sidewalks by planting their faces into their phones and walking into or towards my side of the sidewalk, nearly bumping into me.
Then I'm forced to yell at them to pay attention and not hog the sidewalk like they own it.

3. Dumb-asses who have double standards when it comes to KPOP artists.
For example, I saw a video short where they said those netizens compared similar outfits worn by Lisa and Jennie in different or same concerts, basically saying Lisa looked good and Jennie looked terrible.

4. Dumb-ass stalker/obsessive fans of celebrities.
No further explanations needed.

This is all I have currently. I may add more later.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread