Who do y'all think will make the final Nizi lineup? (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Koreans show interest in JYP's New Girl Group “Nizi Project” | allkpop


It's hard to predict without a set number of members but I don't think all 13 will debut.

The five that I'm currently most confident in are Mako, Miihi, Rima, Rio & Nina but I'm starting to feel a little nervous for Nina especially seeing how much some of the others have improved vocally with just a little bit of training...

What do you guys think?​
 
Joined
16 April 2020
Messages
238
Reactions Received
523
Location
EXOplanet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Uhhhh I don’t really watch or care for them/the show so idk how ‘talented’ they are and their skills but I think they’ll probably debut with 6 or 7 members.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I haven't started watching part 2 yet but I don't have a lot of hope for my favorites. I like all the JYP trainees but I feel like JYP is too harsh and unfair on Yuna. It also feels like he's prioritizing visuals and "star power" sometimes.

I think Miihi will definitely be in it and most likely Rima and Mako
 

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Started watching yesterday.. so far @S1-Ep.5
each of them are amazing, i was like, wowoow... Yuna, Miihi, Rima, Nina, Rio. at this point i can list all of them :haylul:
btw Ayaka looks so much like Suzy but not only her, imho Yuna also looks like her.. eyes, smile etc :sj_weary:

but the moment i saw Mako ( i think it was ep2 ) i knew she would be my bias!
And then Mako's 2pm dance performance happened ep4 ? llama_twerk:llama_laugh:sealed..
 
Last edited:

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I haven't started watching part 2 yet but I don't have a lot of hope for my favorites. I like all the JYP trainees but I feel like JYP is too harsh and unfair on Yuna. It also feels like he's prioritizing visuals and "star power" sometimes.

I think Miihi will definitely be in it and most likely Rima and Mako
I just started Part 2 the other day and the JYP trainees are all doing well so far.
 
  • Love
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I just started Part 2 the other day and the JYP trainees are all doing well so far.
That's good! Honestly, my heart would break the most for them if they didn't make it. Especially, Mako and Yuna because they've been working for it for so long
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread