who do you consider the female Taemin? (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
someone who is an iconic performer shined and gained a lot of skills, awesome dancing awesome singing, creative and has awesome stage presence....., before Taemin there was Rain but he is barely active now..... so who do you consider the female Taemin??


for me it's Sunmi, are there anyone else beside her?
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Sunmi, maybe Chungha? BoA, and Hyolyn? I am thinking more Sunmi and Chungha.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Boa is older generation, i mean younger idols like Taemin generation and younger.

Chungha is pretty good tbh Hyolin has a nice voice but her dancing is questionable.
Ah, I see. Hyolyn's songs are good, but in terms of stage presence, dancing, and singing, Chungha and Sunmi. I think Sunmi has better stage presence, but Chungha does have a good voice and dance.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yoojung (weki meki). talented dancer, energetic youngstar and troublemaker ( like Taem) and she improved so much too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
If we're talking in terms of concept, I think Moonbyul really pulls it off well. Taem has a feminine concept, and Byul has a stronger concept. They're both going against the norms which is something I find really cool.

Otherwise Chungha. I feel like she was born to be a performer.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen and yeji
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
If we're talking in terms of concept, I think Moonbyul really pulls it off well. Taem has a feminine concept, and Byul has a stronger concept. They're both going against the norms which is something I find really cool.

Otherwise Chungha. I feel like she was born to be a performer.
never heard of her tbh.... can you share some of her best performances?
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread