Who do you go to for advice? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Some people ask friends, some ask family, some ask significant others, some ask Reddit.
It also depends on what kind of topic it is.

I tend to ask friends and the Internet for advice :llama_squish: on more personal matters
I don't ask my family for advice bc we tend to have different perspectives on what we value in life
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and jasque

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Uhm I think i do it naturally in conversations with friends or teachers

More like they are doubts, like "What you do when this kind of thing happens?"

Then I listen and see if I can apply it or not
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Yili

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Weirdly no one... I haven't asked advice in a very long time not since I was a young teen, maybe 13 although Even then no one could really help me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Yili

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
KS friends, not family and sometimes my neighbour.
I ask google, but sometimes google isn't specific enough.

Google why you let me down!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Yili

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I always talk to my mom or my bestie
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread