- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Some people ask friends, some ask family, some ask significant others, some ask Reddit.
It also depends on what kind of topic it is.
I tend to ask friends and the Internet for advice
on more personal matters
I don't ask my family for advice bc we tend to have different perspectives on what we value in life
It also depends on what kind of topic it is.
I tend to ask friends and the Internet for advice
I don't ask my family for advice bc we tend to have different perspectives on what we value in life