- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,131
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,398
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
This is just for fun.
As the title says, who from your ult group do you think will get married first? Is there a particular reason why?
My ults are BTS and Ateez... Out of BTS I think RM or Taehyung will be one of the first to be married... I mean RM has already bought baby shoes
For Ateez... I think it would be San, he's very... Chaotic but I can see him being the first to get married lol.
As the title says, who from your ult group do you think will get married first? Is there a particular reason why?
My ults are BTS and Ateez... Out of BTS I think RM or Taehyung will be one of the first to be married... I mean RM has already bought baby shoes