Who do you wish was the face of k-pop? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it attacked everyone mom :yolk:
jinsoul is an angel from heaven that we don't deserve
it really did :sanapray: I literally screamed when I saw this for the first time

she really is an angel with a beautiful voice
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it really did :sanapray: I literally screamed when I saw this for the first time

she really is an angel with a beautiful voice
I was also super surprised :sj_weary:
what a gorgeous queen

her voice is incredible :lovelycooky:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was also super surprised :sj_weary:
what a gorgeous queen

her voice is incredible :lovelycooky:
I HOPED FOR BLACK HAIRED JINSOUL FOR AGES SO I WAS SO PLEASED
she is super gorg and yes her voice is out of this world
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I HOPED FOR BLACK HAIRED JINSOUL FOR AGES SO I WAS SO PLEASED
she is super gorg and yes her voice is out of this world
JINSOUL FOR THE FACE OF THE WORLD :sj_weary:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you're the only mother I say that to :nekolove:
you always do know best :sanapray:
:nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove: Love you

eventhough I am not the only mother :wimwim:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove: Love you

eventhough I am not the only mother :wimwim:
love you more :nekolove:
all my other mothers have a more important role to play- like dii, she's my aunt mom, or evie, she's my fake mom, you're my only true mom :pandalove:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
love you more :nekolove:
all my other mothers have a more important role to play- like dii, she's my aunt mom, or evie, she's my fake mom, you're my only true mom :pandalove:
no I love you more :nekolove:

more important role to play? :wimwim:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
no I love you more :nekolove:

more important role to play? :wimwim:
:nekolove:

ok like dii she's more of my aunt over my mom :wimwim:
besides everyone knows you are my true and best and favorite and most amazing mom ever :nekolove:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:nekolove:

ok like dii she's more of my aunt over my mom :wimwim:
besides everyone knows you are my true and best and favorite and most amazing mom ever :nekolove:
:nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove:

oof my princess. You made me so soft now :sanapray::maheart: I love you so much
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
at least you choose an OMG song :wimwim: :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove:
ofc :nekolove:
even though you're a big fat liar <3333

now I've got to go, I'll talk to you later mom :pandalove:
I love you <3333
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ofc :nekolove:
even though you're a big fat liar <3333

now I've got to go, I'll talk to you later mom :pandalove:
I love you <3333
I am not a liar:umjicry:

yeah talk to you later princess:nekolove:
have fun!!! love you too :pikahappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread