Who doesn't have a bias in some groups because you feel like your hurting their feelings? (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 May 2021
Messages
30
Reactions Received
57
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't have a bias in some groups because I feel like I'm hurting their feelings. What about you guys?

dffs.gif
l love all groups
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
ill hurt my bias's feelings if i don't scream my love for them every minute of the day
 
  • Haha
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I am with @Tickita ... but the only difference would be with Suju, because Suju has sooooooooooo many sub-units with such great content that it became hard to find out Donghae was my bias.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
nope, im very set in bias ways. like yeah ill switch mine but I usually have a set amount that I shift through biases haha
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread