Appreciation Who Else Wasn't Ready For Song of The Year? (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
YODA IS BACK :maheart:

Not my fav BP title sadly though I still like it, def not SOTY tho :welp:

BUT THE B SIDES :sj_weary:

Don't Know What To Do is my current jam :sj_weary:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The album is already available for me on iTunes. Bought it because queens :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:
I can’t wait to hear it but I’m waiting till it comes out on Spotify. I’m really looking forward to listening to it, especially ‘Don’t Know What To Do.’
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
YODA IS BACK :maheart:

Not my fav BP title sadly though I still like it, def not SOTY tho :welp:

BUT THE B SIDES :sj_weary:

Don't Know What To Do is my current jam :sj_weary:
Only back here, not on discord :maheart:

Your taste declines with the days. Are we surprised? :maheart:

My favorite is Kick It :maheart:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
i am really happy, the cb turned out really amazing, except for the weird 0:0 KST mid night release, which messed up SK charting.

Sure the song may have some flaws, but its perfect how it is for me at least. :llama_laugh::llama_laugh:

llama_twerkllama_twerk:llama_laugh::llama_laugh::pandalove::pandalove:
I hear no flaws llama_twerkllama_twerkllama_twerkllama_twerk
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Only back here, not on discord :maheart:

Your taste declines with the days. Are we surprised? :maheart:

My favorite is Kick It :maheart:
I don't even hate it pls stop, I actually quite like it :maheart:

Surprised you do though, didn't seem like your type :welp:

I'm sad we lost you to House Baratheon, you on Tyrell would've been :sj_weary:

Lemme know when you're back on Discord :maheart:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't even hate it pls stop, I actually quite like it :maheart:

Surprised you do though, didn't seem like your type :welp:

I'm sad we lost you to House Baratheon, you on Tyrell would've been :sj_weary:

Lemme know when you're back on Discord :maheart:
House what? :welp:
OMG I JUST REALIZED!! THE EVENT! OMG I MADE IT BACK IN TIME?!?!
OMG WE'RE NOT IN THE SAME HOUSE??
OMG MY HOUSE BADGE IS NICE :sj_weary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
House what? :welp:
OMG I JUST REALIZED!! THE EVENT! OMG I MADE IT BACK IN TIME?!?!
OMG WE'RE NOT IN THE SAME HOUSE??
OMG MY HOUSE BADGE IS NICE :sj_weary:
No, they had to redistribute the numbers to make it more fair and a few people joined before you so you got transferred to Baratheon :pepecry1:

IT'S OKAY WE'LL HAVE AN ALLIANCE LIKE JOFFREY AND MARGAERY DID BUT A GOOD ONE :queen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread