Who I Would've Chosen For Mulan 2020 (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Jamie Chung!


She played in the Once Upon A Time series as her and now I just can't imagine anyone else to be
Mulan in that new film they're making. But I'll still watch with Yifei Liu, anyways .. is there anyone
different you would've chosen to play as Mulan?





​
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 289
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
She actually made me like Mulan.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ineul_Ze

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread