Who is a boy group that you find overrated? (3 Viewers)

Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
In your opinion. No shade or hate intended, proceed with caution.

For me. Besides the obvious.

Btob everyone hypes up their vocals and they chart well but I dont see it personally. I think they are better than some new gen groups obviously. But they aren't that good to me. They are okay in all fields but just okay I dont like their rap or vocals and dont find them Impressive they dont have originality to me even their better songs don't. I sometimes wonder how did they get popular, I tried to like them a lot but couldnt

This is my favorite one I heard from them tho.




Wbu? Only choose one.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Wanna One, their concepts and songs are pretty boring to me, just forgettable all in all. They are supposed to be super popular, but I cannot tell one song from them which is shame. At least from groups whose music I mostly dislike and find annoying like EXO and NCT I can actually tell and recognize many songs, I know the groups and what they are about both musically and concept-wise. Wanna One to me is just that popular produce group that has NU'EST member in it, that's all I know about them so no wonder I cannot see appeal. I would have liked to see them have more character, I think produce groups maybe because how they are done don't really have their own sound that much, they lack artistry to me even if the girls have had some songs I liked. But even in kpop-wise, I find it too manufactured.
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Wanna One, their concepts and songs are pretty boring to me, just forgettable all in all. They are supposed to be super popular, but I cannot tell one song from them which is shame. At least from groups whose music I mostly dislike and find annoying like EXO and NCT I can actually tell and recognize many songs, I know the groups and what they are about both musically and concept-wise. Wanna One to me is just that popular produce group that has NU'EST member in it, that's all I know about them so no wonder I cannot see appeal. I would have liked to see them have more character, I think produce groups maybe because how they are done don't really have their own sound that much, they lack artistry to me even if the girls have had some songs I liked. But even in kpop-wise, I find it too manufactured.
Picking on disbanded groups smh...

But yeah wanna one they couldnt sing to me.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Picking on disbanded groups smh...

But yeah wanna one they couldnt sing to me.
They disbanded? See, i didn't even know that lol ^^;

Oh boy at least Minhyun is back with NU'EST, I think, I will have to check the OT5 NU'EST out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread