- Joined
- 15 December 2020
- Messages
- 9,254
- Reactions Received
- 18,839
- Location
- A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
- Website
- heartsforu2.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,460
- Fandom
- teume/carat
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Hopefully I am still very friendly 👀You must ask yourself that![]()
The answers, from within will come. Ask the force, you must.STARWARS VIBESSSSS
![]()
YasssThe answers, from within will come. Ask the force, you must.
(I hosted a Star Wars event like... a year or so ago so I've got it all down)
it sure is, but i'll admit i didn't see the brackets and assumed this was just about being demandingIsn't that a good thing? Someone's who's extremely friendly?
@Flocon gives me so much love it's almost overwhelmingly exhausting (but pls continue)
Isn't that a compliment? The most friendly person on KS?wow the disrespect![]()
wait jut doesn’t demanding have a different meaning?Isn't that a compliment? The most friendly person on KS?![]()
I meant jokingly demandingwait jut doesn’t demanding have a different meaning?
They said demanding friendly so I think they meant the person who's super super friendlywait jut doesn’t demanding have a different meaning?
They said demanding friendly so I think they meant the person who's super super friendly
That's what I meant anyway![]()
Yeah that's what I meantThey said demanding friendly so I think they meant the person who's super super friendly
That's what I meant anyway![]()