COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Who is watching the NBA? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
シャイニーワールド
Pronouns
he/him/twin
What team are you rooting for? Who is your favorite player atm?
I do. I follow it since maybe 2006 or 2007 every year. Are you watching the playoffs rn? I was rooting for the Pelicans but they are out already so right now no one really just enjoying every series.

Haiku

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I do. I follow it since maybe 2006 or 2007 every year. Are you watching the playoffs rn? I was rooting for the Pelicans but they are out already so right now no one really just enjoying every series.
Aww, I'm watching a little bit, not every game though :o I am currently rooting for the warriors, hopefully they pull through tonight! I was also rooting for the timberwolves, since I think they have a lot of potential. They lost their games and are out too:haylul:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
シャイニーワールド
Pronouns
he/him/twin
Aww, I'm watching a little bit, not every game though :o I am currently rooting for the warriors, hopefully they pull through tonight! I was also rooting for the timberwolves, since I think they have a lot of potential. They lost their games and are out too:haylul:
Sooo the Warriors just advanced to WCF! And the Celtics forced a game 7 against Bucks it's getting real interesting. Who do you got advancing? I'd say Bucks vs. Heat and Suns vs. Warriors but anyone can win really :excitedmarch:

Haiku

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Sooo the Warriors just advanced to WCF! And the Celtics forced a game 7 against Bucks it's getting real interesting. Who do you got advancing? I'd say Bucks vs. Heat and Suns vs. Warriors but anyone can win really :excitedmarch:
Yeah I'm glad they pushed through, I manifested it haha :icgyu: I was worried for a second, because the grizzles have been playing so well.
Things are definitely going to get more intense for sure! I definitely think the bucks will push through but I don't know, I have a feeling that the mavericks might come out on top instead of suns :susPepe:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
シャイニーワールド
Pronouns
he/him/twin
Yeah I'm glad they pushed through, I manifested it haha :icgyu: I was worried for a second, because the grizzles have been playing so well.
Things are definitely going to get more intense for sure! I definitely think the bucks will push through but I don't know, I have a feeling that the mavericks might come out on top instead of suns :susPepe:
The Grizzlies is definitely a fun team to watch and they'll just keep getting better. Ja Morant is insane.

And anything's possible at this point, I think all of the remaining teams are title contenders. It would be hard to make my final predictions as of yet.

Haiku

Reactions Received
KS Coins
The Grizzlies is definitely a fun team to watch and they'll just keep getting better. Ja Morant is insane.

And anything's possible at this point, I think all of the remaining teams are title contenders. It would be hard to make my final predictions as of yet.
that's true, maybe next year will they can make it to end...

the mavs won :o !

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
シャイニーワールド
Pronouns
he/him/twin
that's true, maybe next year will they can make it to end...

the mavs won :o !
damn and in such a blowout too :taeminpog:

also Celtics eliminated the Bucks so I got both wrong lol. If Mavs and especially Luka keep playing like this they might even win it all.

Both conference final series are going to be very interesting and exciting for sure :excitedmarch:

Haiku

Reactions Received
KS Coins
damn and in such a blowout too :taeminpog:

also Celtics eliminated the Bucks so I got both wrong lol. If Mavs and especially Luka keep playing like this they might even win it all.

Both conference final series are going to be very interesting and exciting for sure :excitedmarch:
mavs are getting blown out :haylul:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
シャイニーワールド
Pronouns
he/him/twin
mavs are getting blown out :haylul:
these playoffs are so unpredictable this year :jisoosmh: :lisalaugh:

the first one was quite a blow out, the second one I think mavs kinda flopped they've been leading for like 3 quarters and had a double digit lead at one point but they blew it.

Celtics vs. Heat so far is the more intriguing series going back and forth :pepesmug: but I'd say Celtics lookin a tiny bit better

Haiku

Reactions Received
KS Coins
these playoffs are so unpredictable this year :jisoosmh: :lisalaugh:

the first one was quite a blow out, the second one I think mavs kinda flopped they've been leading for like 3 quarters and had a double digit lead at one point but they blew it.

Celtics vs. Heat so far is the more intriguing series going back and forth :pepesmug: but I'd say Celtics lookin a tiny bit better
yeah, they need to step it up lol... :shockedcover: I really like Luka, and I hope they can pull off a win... eventually :haylul:

I haven't really been keeping up with the celtics/heat, I might check out the next game they have though...

Haiku

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I don't think dallas stands a chance at this point :haylul:

I used to watch the NBA was I was younger (I even went to a few Nets local games before they moved to Brooklyn).
nice, have you been keeping up with the current playoff games?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
シャイニーワールド
Pronouns
he/him/twin
I don't think dallas stands a chance at this point :haylul:

nice, have you been keeping up with the current playoff games?
Lmao its probably going to be a sweep, the first one these playoffs yet? :lisalaugh:

Haiku

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Lmao its probably going to be a sweep, the first one these playoffs yet? :lisalaugh:
I feel bad for the mavs after playing so well in their last games, they can't pull off a win yet :oliviakek: the warriors should just let them win the next one... but I can't complain too much since I want the warriors to win another championship Looool.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
シャイニーワールド
Pronouns
he/him/twin
I feel bad for the mavs after playing so well in their last games, they can't pull off a win yet :oliviakek: the warriors should just let them win the next one... but I can't complain too much since I want the warriors to win another championship Looool.
I'm starting to wonder was it really Mavs that played well or was it just Suns playing terribly :haylul: :joysip:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
U wish the warriors would win again:haylul:

Sry to tell you but the Celtics are winning the championship this year:pepesmug:

Haiku

Reactions Received
KS Coins
U wish the warriors would win again:haylul:

Sry to tell you but the Celtics are winning the championship this year:pepesmug:
Your bias team got eliminated though... what was the name of those flops again? Oh... :runrunrun:
Can't wait to see curry get another ring this year! xD

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Your bias team got eliminated though... what was the name of those flops again? Oh... :runrunrun:
Can't wait to see curry get another ring this year! xD
Uh they are the RAPTORS. The team that beat the warriors in 2019 and won the championship :haylul:

can’t wait to see curry and klay cry bc they still can’t win even tho they are a superteam:haylul:

Haiku

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Uh they are the RAPTORS. The team that beat the warriors in 2019 and won the championship :haylul:

can’t wait to see curry and klay cry bc they still can’t win even tho they are a superteam:haylul:
2019 was a long time ago, how embarrassing! :welp:
I think you will be the one crying seeing them win again... better get prepared! Would you like some tissue? :pepesmug:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread