COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Who is watching the NBA? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Ujung
Pronouns
She/Her
nice, have you been keeping up with the current playoff games?
I have been keeping track of the playoff games even though I don’t have the time to watch basketball games anymore [I ended up watching March Madness for the first time ever because the university I used to attend made to March Madness for the first time since 2011 (or 2012)].

Haiku

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I am guessing it's going to be a Celtics vs Warriors final if Celtics wins game 6 today,
are you rooting for any of the teams :o ?
I have not been watching the heat + celtics, but I am interested in who is going to win game 7 for them :susPepe:

Haiku

Reactions Received
KS Coins
congrats to the celtics who will play against the warriors! let the best team win :llama_tea:

Haiku

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Congratulations to the Golden States Warriors! They beat the Boston Celtics and became the champions!

Congrats <3 I'm glad they were able to win another championship!
the celtics also played really well this season and they should be proud of that :maheart:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread