Appreciation Who is @winwinlucas123 you ask? (2 Viewers)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Sorry fam. I’m above all of you on Senpai’s Queens’ list. Stay in line :chickill:
Yes Sory is Queen, facts have been served :sj_weary:
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Yes Sory is Queen, facts have been served :sj_weary:
Thank you Senpai. :pepeheart::pepeheart:Tell those bitches :seokeyes: I see now everyone calls you Senpai but never forget who wanted to scream it to you the loudest. :welp:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Thank you Senpai. :pepeheart::pepeheart:Tell those bitches :seokeyes: I see now everyone calls you Senpai but never forget who wanted to scream it to you the loudest. :welp:
How could I forget :maheart:

OG Queen is forever the best :pepeheart::sj_weary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread