- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,124
- Reactions Received
- 7,796
- Location
- Fuck me Chico
- Website
- www.allkpop.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
who u ?NEVER LIKED YOU EITHER FLOP![]()
who u ?NEVER LIKED YOU EITHER FLOP![]()
Oops, you're not a queen I meant your* queenOh ok
![]()
DON'T LISTEN TO HER SENPAI!!
Sigh, it's either me or the flop and you made your choice I see
Yes I went with the best choiceSigh, it's either me or the flop and you made your choice I see![]()
She's a flopYes I went with the best choice
Still lub you fam
Sorry fam. I’m above all of you on Senpai’s Queens’ list. Stay in lineYes I went with the best choice
Still lub you fam
Yes Sory is Queen, facts have been servedSorry fam. I’m above all of you on Senpai’s Queens’ list. Stay in line![]()
Thank you Senpai.Yes Sory is Queen, facts have been served![]()
How could I forgetThank you Senpai.Tell those bitches
I see now everyone calls you Senpai but never forget who wanted to scream it to you the loudest.
![]()