- Joined
- 13 December 2019
- Messages
- 15,368
- Reactions Received
- 19,079
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,194
- Fandom
- #1 🎵taste
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
I- I feel your pain lol. Hongjoong be constantly coming for me tooHongjoong and San are killing me can I get a warrant
You will be wrecked. There's no escaping that factHongjoong is one of my ults and Seonghwa is my other bias <3
We'll see if anyone else decides to wreck me after whenever their concert is (probably)
hopefully you will soon :DHmmm, I don't know the members yet![]()
Yunho has puppy energy. It would do you best to just bias seonghwa as well. He will always wreck you otherwiseI’ve finally decided that Yunho is my bias but I also am very much constantly wrecked by Seonghwa.
![]()
Mingi is a gigantic babyMingi and San....
More so Mingi ☺
They’re both so amazing.Yunho has puppy energy. It would do you best to just bias seonghwa as well. He will always wreck you otherwise