Who is your bias group (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I stan an awful lot of groups but , right now, my main ult is Red Velvet. DAY6 is pretty close up there too.

Ateez have been climbing up my bias list really fast as well though. I think I'm probably going to ult them sometime this year depending on their future releases.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,415
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
That's more than one group Rand.

I'm gonna have to ask you to choose just one.
I cant choose a girl in a group, pretty sure picking just a group would short circuit my brain.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Red Velvet, WJSN, Mamamoo, EXID, Oh My Girl, GFRIEND, Weki Meki, loona, fromis_9 and apink are my ults. I am the definition of multi stan lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread