- Joined
- 13 December 2019
- Messages
- 15,368
- Reactions Received
- 19,079
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,194
- Fandom
- #1 🎵taste
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
He's so dang cute and I couldn't resist his charms. uwuyesss yeonjun
Yeonjun is really cute. I might just bias him tooHe's so dang cute and I couldn't resist his charms. uwu
DO IT!!!Yeonjun is really cute. I might just bias him too
You have good tastes. ;)I don't know them well, but...
Hueningkai![]()
He's got such an interesting face. And he seems kind, shy and a bit lost, but also somewhat eccentric. Reminds me of Seventeen's Jun, the aura he gives offYou have good tastes. ;)
Yes hyuka is soo cuteI don't know them well, but...
Hueningkai![]()
He radiates major puppy energyDO IT!!!
Yeonjun I think is my wrecker.
He's like a puppy.
Beomgyu is a chaotic cutieBeomgyu![]()
They're all actual babiesTaehyun or Soobin are so cute
Beomgyu is an amazing performer! it seems like he was born to be on stage. he is a perfectionist at its finestYeonjun.. But beomgyu is growing on me..i saw him In a new light when Angel or Devil Mv came out.. His demeanor and energy was amazing!