Who Is Your Bias? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well in my bias groups I don't have one since I love every member equally so my general Bias would be Yang Yoseob or Myungyeol ( Infinite Myungsoo and Sungyeol)
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Zico is my UB, Heize and Simon Dominic for soloists.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
taste.:llama_thug:
and Simon deserves more love.
ikr, he is such a skilled rapper. Wish he had more content. I listen to Who You? religiously.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ikr, he is such a skilled rapper. Wish he had more content. I listen to Who You? religiously.
true. he is one of the best skill vise. I am just happy that there still is the Supreme Team content lol Lately I have been into Jung Jin Chul and Me No Jay Park :dab:
but who you is a bop too
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
true. he is one of the best skill vise. I am just happy that there still is the Supreme Team content lol Lately I have been into Jung Jin Chul and Me No Jay Park :dab:
but who you is a bop too
Not many rappers top him in skill, that's for sure, flow is top notch. Is that a dab emoji omg :O

I think I had Darkroom on repeat for months lol. 06076, Jin Chul, and Me No Jay Park are my favorites.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Not many rappers top him in skill, that's for sure, flow is top notch. Is that a dab emoji omg :O

I think I had Darkroom on repeat for months lol. 06076, Jin Chul, and Me No Jay Park are my favorites.
agree and yes :dab::dab::dab::dab:

love how he completly suprised us with Darkroom and how no one knew that it will be released lol And same for me. I could not stop listening to it. My favorite tracks are the same :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread