- Joined
- 6 November 2018
- Messages
- 232
- Reactions Received
- 1,457
- Location
- Kim Kai's Bedroom
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
I did not expect that.TAEYONG
Shocking right?I did not expect that.
taste.:llama_thug:Zico is my UB, Heize and Simon Dominic for soloists.
ikr, he is such a skilled rapper. Wish he had more content. I listen to Who You? religiously.taste.:llama_thug:
and Simon deserves more love.
true. he is one of the best skill vise. I am just happy that there still is the Supreme Team content lol Lately I have been into Jung Jin Chul and Me No Jay Parkikr, he is such a skilled rapper. Wish he had more content. I listen to Who You? religiously.
Not many rappers top him in skill, that's for sure, flow is top notch. Is that a dab emoji omg :Otrue. he is one of the best skill vise. I am just happy that there still is the Supreme Team content lol Lately I have been into Jung Jin Chul and Me No Jay Park
but who you is a bop too
agree and yesNot many rappers top him in skill, that's for sure, flow is top notch. Is that a dab emoji omg :O
I think I had Darkroom on repeat for months lol. 06076, Jin Chul, and Me No Jay Park are my favorites.