Who is your favorite dancer in kpop? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 September 2021
Messages
14
Reactions Received
25
Location
Korea
Website
youtu.be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
TheB
Gender
Female
Hi 👋 I’m nubi from Korea.
I am not good at English. Plz excuse my bad English😹
I love dance seriously. And kpop also.
I wanna introduce you my favorite dancers.

1. Kai of Exo
He is one of best dancer. He has unbelievable body speed, precise control, accurate powerful dance.
He is good at expressing strong emotions.
So his dance is very impressive

I love other dance video either, I think this choreography is essence of his dance.

2. Moon JongUp (BAP)
Do you guys know him?
He was BAP. but BAP disbanded. Now he is soloist and released new album Us 2 month ago. He took part in writing the lyrics for his album. His live is not excellent but good 👍
Back to the point, he has very stylish movement, good sense of rhythm, dance his own way. Powerful and stable.


It’s not the his best dance, but I like it. He is my best dance position idol.

3. Jimin of BTS

A lot of people know he's a talented dancer. He is powerful and has flexible movements. His dance has passion.


It’s my favorite dance video by Jimin.

4. Rocky of Astro

He is very talented dancer. He has great sense of rhythm, his dance is flexible and groove. he's one of the dancer has flamboyant movements.



His attitude is very serious about dance l think


5. Juyeon of TheBoyz

TheBoyz is not very known so much worldwide but they have a lot of fan in Korea. And I didn’t know well until 4 month ago. Then I watch the TV show; kingdom. I finally was noticed him.
I think he has great body control, good facial expressions, neat movements.
He showed remarkable improvement in his dancing skills. So I stan him.


Plz check this overwhelming performance out.

How do you think?
Do you guys agree or do not agree that?
Who is your favorite kpop dance position idol?

Thx for reading my post 🙏
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I like a lot of the dancers on your list, it's nice to see someone appreciate Jongups dance especially. :maheart:
My favorites that haven't been mentioned are Ten and Taemin, both of them have different styles but they're so pleasing to watch.
 
Joined
19 September 2021
Messages
14
Reactions Received
25
Location
Korea
Website
youtu.be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
TheB
Gender
Female
I like a lot of the dancers on your list, it's nice to see someone appreciate Jongups dance especially. :maheart:
My favorites that haven't been mentioned are Ten and Taemin, both of them have different styles but they're so pleasing to watch.
Wow I like Ten and Taemin too! they have different style. i agree.
I think Ten is well balanced and flexible. Taemin has many aspects, but I especially like the way he is focused and immersed in his "Move" era.
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Wooyoung from ATEEZ



Lisa from BlackPink



Momo from TWICE

 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I agree with Kai, Ten, Taemin, Yunho are probably my favs. ♥
BTS Jimin and J Hope are among the legends too. Zelo of BAP had some good moments in their choreos too.
Key is also not a bad dancer along with Taemin.
Dawn and Hyuna are killing it on the radio and on the dance floor.
 
Joined
19 September 2021
Messages
14
Reactions Received
25
Location
Korea
Website
youtu.be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
TheB
Gender
Female
I agree with Kai, Ten, Taemin, Yunho are probably my favs. ♥
BTS Jimin and J Hope are among the legends too. Zelo of BAP had some good moments in their choreos too.
Key is also not a bad dancer along with Taemin.
Dawn and Hyuna are killing it on the radio and on the dance floor.
Yunho of TVXQ? Or Ateez? Probably you said Yunho of TVXQ.
I know how they dance. I agree.
Thank you for reply 😍
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ten, Yooa is pretty great, Xiah Junsu though he seems to just do musicals now.. and Twices Jihyo and Blackpinks Rose are rly underrated but great. :dubuthink:
 
  • Love
Reactions: TBZ_juyeon
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Well you want guys.
i like those who do covers especially gg well also.

TVXQ Yunho
SJ Eunhyuk ( shindong and heechul )
shinee key is great at covers seems to know everything.
Taemin is hyper good but i never search him up to watch. same with kai.

the nct kids. there are times i watch the dance practice even if i do not like the song just to see them dance. and they are some where under 50% for songs i like.

17 can be fun.
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TBZ_juyeon

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I love all the dancers you mentioned :maheart:
My favorite dancer in Kpop is probably Rocky :kittylove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: TBZ_juyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread