Who knows me best, lol? (1 Viewer)

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
You're the type of person that I get scared of because I've known you so long... I worry you remember by horrid 2018 self. :pepecross:
I remember everything, well mostly.
And you are still the kind, thoughtful, and considerate Izz you always were to me.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan and kuro

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm horrible at these :jisoosmh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread