- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I usually would only call Simon D Daddy but Yoochun comes closeYoochun daddy![]()
I usually would only call Simon D Daddy but Yoochun comes closeYoochun daddy![]()
OEC and Rose have nice badgesVery nice. I'm still deciding which one I want next, Kim Lip, OEC, Taeyong, Rose, & Yuqi are all contenders...
Omg yours is nice too.Here's mine. It'd be more but you know, sajaegi
![]()
I understand the straightness but you need to get some dick in thereHere's mine. It'd be more but you know, sajaegi
![]()
So is yours, I just checkedOmg yours is nice too.![]()
BlessIt looks lovely![]()
Thank youSo is yours, I just checked![]()
You've gotten more than enough dick for the rest of usI understand the straightness but you need to get some dick in there
Aren't you like a Big Bang fan?![]()
Simon D wow... Unique tasteI usually would only call Simon D Daddy but Yoochun comes close![]()
@lalaloveloona has like 8 men in her collectionYou've gotten more than enough dick for the rest of us
And yes my CriminalBang hyungs![]()
All you 5K posters with more badges
I keep thinking I will but I get distracted when I open the badge list
Get on our levelAll you 5K posters with more badges![]()
Maybe I'll get Luhan soonI keep thinking I will but I get distracted when I open the badge list
I also had EXO and Sehun badges but exchanged them![]()
Thanks sis
The Kris badge actually looks great even though I'm meh on himMaybe I'll get Luhan soon![]()
Simon isSimon D wow... Unique taste![]()