Who remembers G.NA? (1 Viewer)

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
G.NA debuted in 2010 under Cube Entertainment with her debut album Draw G's First Breath and quickly became one of the most popular female soloists back then.
In 2016 she was involved in a 'prostitution' scandal, where a friend lent her money and asked her to go on a date with a businessmann. G.NA refused to sleep witht the guy.
She was eventually charged and had to pay a fine.
G.NA left Cube Entertainment, was blacklisted from the korean industry and eventually returned to her home country Canada.

She is still pretty active in instagram and recently said that she would re-release her debut single.



A few of her more well-known songs:





 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,271
Reactions Received
76,672
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,950
Ship
Wreck
I don't know her that well but I have heard a couple of songs from her that I enjoyed and when I heard about the controversy I was like that's wild
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread