- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
If you do, let's be best friends forever :pepehug2::pepehug2::pepehug2:
First Nilo, now Hilary DuffIs it bad that I have no idea what this is? :nosejoo:
YAAAAAAAAAAAS BEST FRIEND :pepehug2::pepehug2::pepehug2:I freaking love the Lizzie Mcguire Movie!
It's for people older than you, you fetusIs it bad that I have no idea what this is? :nosejoo:
Sorry I'm in my childhood feels right now
I hoped I wouldn't have to see this again![]()
Omg what do you know Hilary Duff from if not Lizzie Mcguire? 😮😮😮Hmm I don't know this movie :/ Altho I love Hillary Duff so much!
Yes, sweetie... yes it is...Is it bad that I have no idea what this is? :nosejoo:
SHE WAS THE FIRST PERSON I STANNED (BEFORE STANNING WAS A THINGHillary Duff was my first celeb crush!
She was also the first concert I went to way back in the day :nosejoo:
Lol I don't think I've seen that movie. I know her from A Cinderella Story! I loved that movie!Omg what do you know Hilary Duff from if not Lizzie Mcguire? 😮😮😮
OMG I LOVE THAT MOVIELol I don't think I've seen that movie. I know her from A Cinderella Story! I loved that movie!
Exactly!! What an amazing movie!!Okay but now I'm worried @gold
OMG I LOVE THAT MOVIE![]()
Also, Another Cinderella Story with Selena was probably one of my favorite movies when I was a teen!Okay but now I'm worried @gold
OMG I LOVE THAT MOVIE![]()
OMG I LIKED THAT MOVIE TOO! TELL ME TELL ME SOMETHING I DON'T KNOWAlso, Another Cinderella Story with Selena was probably one of my favorite movies when I was a teen!