Who sits on the Iron Throne in the end of GoT? [Spoiler Warning] (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Today one of my subject coordinators said she's taking a whole month off of work if Jon Snow dies in the end of GoT so now I'm curious about whether or not I'm going to be coordinatorless for a whole month. 🤣

Also, I never realized how popular GoT actually was until the topic randomly came up in our lecture and literally everyone in the room started talking about the show... I think I might actually be the only one in this subject that doesn't watch the show...
 
Last edited:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Tbf I don't see any clear ruler of the Iron Throne/Seven Kingdoms by the time the show ends. There will likely be some radical changes in how Westeros is governed. Or it will be Jon/Dany's child or something but not any of the current major players. I could see Tyrion or Davos still being Hand of the King.

OR, it could go back to being 7 Kingdoms before the Targaryens unified it under their rule, although the Major Houses could change.

OR, it could be Gendry :queen::yolk:


This is all for the show of course, the books will likely have a very different ending although GRRM will probably never finish the series so that's there.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I honestly want something unexpected to happen with the throne. Everyone thinks that Dany or John will be on it but think at espieccially Dany will die saving thousends of people and being the actual hero of the show in the end.
On the throne I could see ( let me be delulu for a moment) Gendry. He is the one that should have been on the throne if we look at it from the baratheon line.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread