COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Information Who The Fuck Is This??? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
i thought they were in the nct cards isnt hendry wav?
I was thinking there were WayV members in China not in NCT 2020(?), if im wrong then ill apologise to my niece for not listening to her in 2018 december when she tried to explain nct/nct u/nct 127/nct dream to my old ears n i kept interrupting her cos i got confused, im confused now.
Tldr: r all wayv members in nct 2020 n r ks trading cards hv all wayv members? Not gonna chk it myselfmyself (theres like 19765489665 nct members in korea alone n im contradicting myself, i just realised-#justiceforwayv hinders my quest for ks trading cards like jessica, snsd, krystal, sulli, goo hara etc. Since randomiser hates me). LOL

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I was thinking there were WayV members in China not in NCT 2020(?), if im wrong then ill apologise to my niece for not listening to her in 2018 december when she tried to explain nct/nct u/nct 127/nct dream to my old ears n i kept interrupting her cos i got confused, im confused now.
Tldr: r all wayv members in nct 2020 n r ks trading cards hv all wayv members? Not gonna chk it myselfmyself (theres like 19765489665 nct members in korea alone n im contradicting myself, i just realised-#justiceforwayv hinders my quest for ks trading cards like jessica, snsd, krystal, sulli, goo hara etc. Since randomiser hates me). LOL
Basically nct is AKS everyone is in aks not everyone is in team A :)

i know AKS makes nct look like Childs play :)

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Basically nct is AKS everyone is in aks not everyone is in team A :)

i know AKS makes nct look like Childs play :)
AKS=/= AKB48 n all their assoc. groups I'm assuming, HKT, NHK, CBS, NBC, ABC, SGX, Vietnam, Indo. n watever acronyms i cant rmbr/cbs to look up. Still NCT < AKB48. LMFAO.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
AKS=/= AKB48 n all their assoc. groups I'm assuming, HKT, NHK, CBS, NBC, ABC, SGX, Vietnam, Indo. n watever acronyms i cant rmbr/cbs to look up. Still NCT < AKB48. LMFAO.
Yep AKB its self is down to 91 + 8 trainees and Hitomi.
Just dipping my toes into akb group made NCT super easy.

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
The WayV members are including under NCT because WayV is a sub-unit of NCT just like NCT-U, 127 and Dream. So all members regardless of their teams were included in NCT. This makes it easier to keep track of all NCT members and not to mention a lot of the members are in multiple teams so it would be hard to make separate units because then some members would have multiple cards.

Also, ex members have been included for all groups. Even EXO still has Kris, Tao and Luhan cards and they left yeaaaars ago. So this isn't anything selective.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
The WayV members are including under NCT because WayV is a sub-unit of NCT just like NCT-U, 127 and Dream. So all members regardless of their teams were included in NCT. This makes it easier to keep track of all NCT members and not to mention a lot of the members are in multiple teams so it would be hard to make separate units because then some members would have multiple cards.

Also, ex members have been included for all groups. Even EXO still has Kris, Tao and Luhan cards and they left yeaaaars ago. So this isn't anything selective.
Thnx, i just dint want google the 78754568 of wayv n the 978986659 members of NCT anywhere so i was curious (n snarky) in my posts here. I apologise for making a mountain out of a non-existant molehill, when you already hv all wayv cards here on ks. LOL:jisoosmh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread